Benefits of Hydrolyzed Collagen
• Heal Leaky Gut: The current popularity of bone broth is largely due to the link between collagen and improved digestion. Many people believe that consuming collagen sends those glue-like proteins through the gastrointestinal tract where they seal gaps and allow your GI lining to heal.
• Improve Skin and Hair: Collagen contributes to skin elasticity, so when collagen levels drop, you may see a loss of moisture and more sagging, cellulite, stretch marks and wrinkles due to thinning skin. Add more collagen to your diet and you may see firmer, smoother skin and stronger hair.
• Increase Joint Mobility: Collagen helps replace the synovial fluid in and around your joints, essentially lubricating the joint, reducing friction and facilitating movement.
• Build Muscle and Fuel Metabolism: The crucial proteins in Green Foods Hydrolyzed Collagen play a vital role in increasing muscle mass. That new muscle tissue then begins to process nutrients, burn calories and support your skeleton.
• Promote Cardiac Health: One of the amino acids in collagen is proline, which zeros in on repair jobs not just in the joints but also in the arteries. Some studies also indicate that proline may help prevent arteriosclerosis by making it difficult for plaque to build up on artery walls.
suggested age:18 & up
product form: powder
package quantity: 198 gm
directions: Mix 1 scoop (6.6g) into 8oz of your beverage of choice or liquid-base recipe.